5/16 SLP & Cold Pass (1st report)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/16 SLP & Cold Pass (1st report)

Fished in the pass across from Cold Pass for a bit through high tide with nada to show for it... we did see a boat heading back to the ramp that looked like it was about to sink. guess they forgot their plug. went into cold pass and caught a bunch of undersized reds.. also caught the biggest stone crab ive ever seen, must have weighted 2lbs.. i thought i was hung up on a rock! when it was in the boat it sounded like a rock grinding when it moved. Anyways, it was a fun day and im sure i saw some of you guys out there.
    Attached Files

Welcome to FWE slyell and thanks for the report. Hope that guy made it in ok.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

He made it in okay, 007 and Unclehandy saw him heading in towards the launch as they were motoring out.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the report and welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome to the site and thanks for the report.

I've seen that happen to a boat before.

Cold pass is holding some good looking water...but it does a lot.
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks for the report and Welcome aboard!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

He said that his thru-hull on his live well failed. He made it back ok.

Welcome!!
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Thanks for the report and welcome to FWE.
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

welcome
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice report and welcome to the site
                    nk
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report. Glad you're here.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm glad those two made it back ok. I look forward to posting up more in the future, hopefully with reports of fish i can take home!

Comment

Working...
                        X