lews update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lews update

update is just go buy one the tourney pro is super nice 6.7 oz the regular ones i use are 8.3 oz and i still love them cause

But seriously these things eat the G series for breakfast and the pro version is the same price as the new e7 i mean chronarch and i still think they are better

if you want a real at around 150 the tournament speed spool the only way to go. Salt water just rolls off it like its no problem if you take care of your stuff.

Also the laser mg for 79 dollars is 7.8 oz and is a pretty good deal for the money.

side note the service is awesome i just got off the phone with their office in Springfield MO talked to the same guy i talked to when i ordered some other stuff from them all in all its a good product and good company run by good people.
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

which Lews are you fishing? The tournament pro? The $150 one?

Comment

ive got the Tournament speed spool the 150 dollar one the pro is 199 now used to be 179 can still find em at that price i think they are lighter but same works as the 150 just 1 extra bearing and 1.6 oz lighter. ive got 2 of them
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Working...
      X