East Bay MAABL - 5/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Bay MAABL - 5/16

Been putting in overtime at work for the past few weeks so I've been fishing vicariously through my big bro, JayQue. I knew he was supposed to wade East Bay on Saturday so I was a bit puzzled when he called me at 8:45 am.

Yep, you guessed it... ended up with a MAABL (Most Action Allowed By Law). He strung a limit of trout that were 18-22" on superspook jrs, targeting slicks and nervous bait.

Now thats some nice action. Thanks for the report.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks for the report. Nothing better than catching trout on TopWaters

Comment

Thats what I like to hear!! Nice report, sorry you (or me ) couldn't go.

M.M.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Nice, thanks for the report.
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks for the report. I hope to have MAABL soon!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Congrats to him.Very nice catching
              nk
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

NICE!!!!!! Nothing like getting a phone call by 9am with someone on the other end saying the put da whoop'n on them LOL.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                  NICE!!!!!! Nothing like getting a phone call by 9am with someone on the other end saying the put da whoop'n on them LOL.

AQUA PIMP
                  Nothing worse than getting that phone call when you were suppose to go and couldn't make it.
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Here are his pics... lucky dawg
                    Attached Files

Comment

nice stringer.those are the best days .
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Nice. Thanks.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                        X