Car Stereo install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Stereo install

I need help finding a good place to get a new CD changer and have it installed in my wife's Subaru. Does anybody on FWE do it or do you have any reccommendations? I live in Galveston, so the closer the better, but I'll go pretty far just to have it done right. I bought the car for her as a birthday present a few months back and I'd really like to get the CD going and have an audio input for the iPod.
    Thanks for the help.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Originally posted by Paul Marx
    What about that stereo place at 44th & Broadway ?
    I don't know. Have you done any business with them? I've just heard a few unsavory tales about them, but I don't have any first hand experience.

Comment

stick it in the glove box like I did to my VW in High School-kept blowing the right side headlights fuse though-just don't hook it up to the headlight fuse!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the info Paul. I'll check them out. I just want it done right.

Comment

Mobile one audio on 518 , they do all mine , there real good.and the install is only $1 !
          I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reef Drifter View Post
            Mobile one audio on 518 , they do all mine , there real good.and the install is only $1 !
            There you go, Bruce. Stay away from Best Buy. I bought this computer on sale there a while back and I'm still waiting on a 100.00 dollar deposit I was promised for 3G service through them and Sprint. Seems neither of them can remember the deal we made. Should've went to freaking Wal-Mart. Sorry lying assholes.

Comment

CoreyD on 2cool does this stuff. Hes done a few things for me on my boat. He works at Car Toys during the day and does side jobs when he gets off. Came to my house with his tools and did what I asked. Id use him again.

Comment

Working...
              X