Aluminum rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum rails

I'm looking for someone to do some welding on an aluminum boat, primarily to fab some rails on the front for floundering.

Thanks,

Originally posted by Flat Bottom
    We can help you out and we have fabricated/welded some pontoons on the back of another members boat here, Maybe H.Maier will chime in and and show some pics of the work, if needed. We are located in La Marque and also have another shop in Houston so hit me up if you need some help.
    There are some good guys on this site and good craftsman. I'm sure Smooth move can do what he says but personally Flatbottom and crew fixed me up with some first class work. I'm not accomplished at posting up pics or computers in general so you'll have to take my word as I detest liars and surely am not one. The quality of work and price were well within my budget and I will vaulch for them.

Comment

Contact TXSHOCKWAVE - James over at Boat Right Marine. He did all my aluminum work, amazing welder and I got all my additions powder coated.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good info-my dash is peeling-the powder coat is corroding off (done by factory). I will keep that in mind. What a great site-local folks helping local folks!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X