Need Chum!!!!!! For this Weekend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Chum!!!!!! For this Weekend!!!

Headed out with a couple buddies Saturday for some Hall of Fame Tournament Shark Fishin'.

So if any a you's can keep all your discards from all them fish yall be catching in the bays. I can pick 'em up Friday, assuming it's not too far a haul.

You need to send a PM to Blackbeard... he's cleaning all that trout today...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

PM Hell... call him on the phone for me.

Comment

I did... he's already asleep, he is a night owl... sleeps days and is up all night.

Comment

I will be cleaning 4 flounder and a trout here on the E. end of Galveston this evening. If you want to come and get the frames let me know and I'll freeze them down for ya. With luck I may have more come Friday.

Comment

Tiny you should make a run down to the Yacht Basin and ask for the scraps when the guides come in lol

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
              I will be cleaning 4 flounder and a trout here on the E. end of Galveston this evening. If you want to come and get the frames let me know and I'll freeze them down for ya. With luck I may have more come Friday.

Save 'em all. Even if ya catch some trash, besides hardheads that is...

Comment

or go to the cleaning station next to the capt. john and buccaneer

Comment

call steve hillman. He used to save bycatch for my venice trips.
                  "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                  boom

Comment

How about a cast net and some mullet, and an old blender.
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                    X