Accidental Wade fishing session Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidental Wade fishing session Report

I am ok with you guys having fun with this.....

Sunday, we were at my sister in laws house in Pasadena. It was about 4pm and my wife asked me if we could go to the park. I asked her which one she wanted to head out to and she replied with the same thing she aways does when I ask her, "where she would you like to go eat"? I replied Sylvan Beach.

I stopped my HEB on Spencer and picked a few things as well as 2 pounds of shrimp for bait. I learned to keep a rod and reel at my parents house which is 5 minutes away from my inlaws place. We left for the park.

We arrived and saw that they had fenced all the area in Syvan beach that I was planning to fish. We went over to the boat ramp sie and fished from the rocks. There was 2 people using the jet skis about 50 yards from the boat ramp and the rocks. For a while I was trying to hit them when I casted.

Someone hooked a fish and the line busted, possibly the jet ski ran over it.
    Anywho, I am fishing and all of a sudden I see a fish in the water. I tired tog et it to bite but it was not intrested. I put ona trebble hoot and tried to snag it with no luck. One of those times I busted my arse and fell in the water. Since I was already wet I got about chest deep and was able to get it hooked. It ended up being about 34 inches and 20-25 pounds.

It was pretty eindy and chilly outside. The water temp was pretty warm but I have no exacts.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PasadenaMan; May 18, 2009, 10:11 AM.
    NoBama

Nice fish Josh.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

sweet nice catch

Comment

Nice big ugly!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That is funny and nice fish.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

You had to go through a lot for that one. I love to wade, but that is going too far!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

So what kind of hooks should i use to snag big uglies with?

Hooks with the capability to snag jaws or what?
              "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

You got a nice drum and almost a pair of water terds!! Good going!!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Oh boy, in a way I hate to admit this, but I am guilty of this as well.

Originally posted by PasadenaMan View Post
                  I am ok with you guys having fun with this.....

Sunday, we were at my sister in laws house in Pasadena. It was about 4pm and my wife asked me if we could go to the park. I asked her which one she wanted to head out to and she replied with the same thing she aways does when I ask her, "where she would you like to go eat"? I replied Sylvan Beach.

I stopped my HEB on Spencer and picked a few things as well as 2 pounds of shrimp for bait. I learned to keep a rod and reel at my parents house which is 5 minutes away from my inlaws place. We left for the park.

We arrived and saw that they had fenced all the area in Syvan beach that I was planning to fish. We went over to the boat ramp sie and fished from the rocks. There was 2 people using the jet skis about 50 yards from the boat ramp and the rocks. For a while I was trying to hit them when I casted.

Someone hooked a fish and the line busted, possibly the jet ski ran over it.
                  Anywho, I am fishing and all of a sudden I see a fish in the water. I tired tog et it to bite but it was not intrested. I put ona trebble hoot and tried to snag it with no luck. One of those times I busted my arse and fell in the water. Since I was already wet I got about chest deep and was able to get it hooked. It ended up being about 34 inches and 20-25 pounds.

It was pretty eindy and chilly outside. The water temp was pretty warm but I have no exacts.

Comment

too funny... nice fish

Comment

Working...
                    X