Carnival Glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnival Glass

Don't know if you guys and gals would be interested but I lost my Dad last August and among the things I aquired from his home was a collection of carnival glass. These is some beautiful pieces and I will keep some for myself but I have over 100 pieces and don't have room for it all. My Dad bought it at antique auctions in La. and Miss. over the years as one of his hobbies and went a little overboard. I've got some in a antique shop here on the island and listed some on Craig's list but I've still got the corner of my apartment full. Some beautiful stuff and will surely bring some luster and conversation when displayed in a den or living room of a house. Prices range from 15.00 to 40.00 per piece depnding on manufacturer, color or pattern. Also have coal oil lamps in glass with glass globes. Will try to post some pics. Thanks.

My mom is big into this stuff -- shoot me some pics and prices when you get a chance -- Ibtsoom@aol.com
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Harvey i need to stop by and show you how to post some pics.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

That would be nice of you, Bring that fine camera and thank you.

Comment

It is truly some beautiful glass. My dad, prior to passing informed me of the prices he paid for it per piece. I have reseached it some through websites and books and am trying to recover his investment rather than make any large profit. I'd keep it but it needs to be displayed and my room for it is limited. Had a nice lady from Cali call me with some interest and will be down around Easter. I have around 100 pieces and another 100 at the farm in La. as well as various antique pieces. Again thanks for everyones interest.

Comment

I could see myself drinking from one of those goblets at a keggar. Pimp's chalice!

Kidding, all disposable income is destined for terminal tackle, shotgun shells, and gasoline.

Comment

Understood. The website Galveston340 referenced is a high caliber collector. Although I have some old pieces most of mine is of lesser value. I, too seem to dispose of more income along the lines of fishing gear than I probably should. Fish on.

Comment

Working...
              X