Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Prediction!!

2' or less wooooo hooooo!!!!!!

Robalo? Tiny? You all down to run around look for some Triple Tail, Dorado & Ling?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

My Robalo is at Redwing-still waiting on Fred to get the new gas tank in-I need to call him. I have furniture delivery coming Saturday, so that kinda kills that day at least 4 hours of it. I will be around in the Skeeter though, so I'll holler or vice versa-at least meet for a beer if nothing else. Oh, I do want a hat, so can ya please bring 1 down-I'll either come by friday night/evening (will call first of course) or saturday. I'll check with my brother and see if he wants to take the Grady out-may do that on Sunday. We go outta the pass-we use channel 69-boat's call is "BroBoat". I'll be in contact with ya before Sunday and let ya know.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sounds good... REEL ESTATE is ours....

Comment

Brother is going outta town-saw him last night-I can use his Grady, but it's empty and holds 165 gallons-ouch! I'll let ya know Coe. Maybe JT will buy the gas???? I'll ask my other brother (no his name aint "Darrell") if he wants to go and maybe split gas/bait. Would love to go out on da pond!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yeah mine holds 110 GA going to pick up bait before Sunday with the Tournaments going on I don't want to be stuck without good Sardines... I heard Smitty's has Ballyhoo as well.

Comment

Oh man!! Seas 1-2' out 20NM and 2' out 60NM I'm going!!

Robalo where should we go?

Comment

I saw the news last night and this morning and looks like some weather is heading our way from the low off Florida????? As far as where-GA 255-big old El Paso (Coastal) Platform fairly close in and usually loaded with fish-it is an 8 pile big manned platform. Not too far from the old Bucs.

Comment

Yah they had there eye on it... Not Hurricane Season yet but conditions are right and circular motion was present...

Comment

Another storm before I finished fixing waht the last one did...
                  Go the other way!!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                  X