Trout tournament beneffitting Texas Childrens hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout tournament beneffitting Texas Childrens hospital

I am putting on the second trout tourney for texas childrens hospital on Oct.20 at topwater grill.$35entry fee and $10 big trout.Kids 12& under fish for free with pd adult.trophys for 1st place men,women and kids.3 trout stringer w/1 over 25" and kids can weigh in 3 fish of any species.Fish from bank,boat pier wade kayak.Live and artys.donated prizes for raffle and im donating a guided trophy trout trip on Lake Calcasieu for a silent auction.All money goes to hospital and fish fry after tourney.Any questions contact me.As of right now got 2 trips donated.Capt.Mullet and Aqua pimp donated a 1/2 day trip.Got rods,reels a lure package from tidal surge and troutsupport will be donating.If anyone wants to donate,fish or help at weigh in please let me know.
    Thanks,Kenny
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Originally posted by Galveston340
    ....the date is October 20th or earlier?
    Oct 20
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

When is sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by trophytroutman View Post
        I am putting on the second trout tourney for texas childrens hospital on Oct.20 at topwater grill.$35entry fee and $10 big trout.Kids 12& under fish for free with pd adult.trophys for 1st place men,women and kids.3 trout stringer w/1 over 25" and kids can weigh in 3 fish of any species.Fish from bank,boat pier wade kayak.Live and artys.donated prizes for raffle and im donating a guided trophy trout trip on Lake Calcasieu for a silent auction.All money goes to hospital and fish fry after tourney.Any questions contact me.As of right now got 2 trips donated.Capt.Mullet and Aqua pimp donated a 1/2 day trip.Got rods,reels a lure package from tidal surge and troutsupport will be donating.If anyone wants to donate,fish or help at weigh in please let me know.
        Thanks,Kenny
        I am looking into doing this 2 can't wait

Comment

I am in if I am in town. Someone is going to have to show me around that area.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Is this tournament still on for Oct. 20th at Top Water Grill? Trying to schedule our Texas Lady Angler tournament and trying to schedule around everything. Also noticed on 2cool that there is also a church tournament going on that same day at Top Water Grill.

Comment

tournament is going to be rescheduled. will post up new date.
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
              X