Lottery Winner still collecting Food Stamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery Winner still collecting Food Stamps

A worthless POS Michigan woman won the $1,000,000 Lottery and still collects food stamps. She has two houses and believes that since she is a worthless POS that doesn't work, she in ENTITLED to food stamps-she said she believes she deserves them since she has no job (but has over $400,000 in the bank). A PERFECT example of an Obama Suppoter and a reason shooting the GD Beotch ought to be legal!! Do bullets travel in a Vacuum? If they do not, shooting her in the haid would do nothing.

My question is how did the beotch buy the GD Lottery ticket in the first place? Certainly she used taxpayers' money and IMO any lottery winner on welfare should be automatically disqualified from winning since that means they have descretionary money to waste and therefore are abusing the welfare system and should be kicked off welfare for even buying a lottery ticket.

This is just WRONG-someone ought to make her the Poster Child of a Typical Obama Voter.

Link: http://blog.chron.com/hottopics/2012...t-food-stamps/
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Well said...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I agree with you. I work across the street from one of the top selling lottery places in the state and it makes me sick to see how much money is wasted on lottery tickets then they buy junk food with the lone star card.

Comment

Word!
        Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

On the way in this morning, I heard on the radio that Michigan is cutting her off.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
            On the way in this morning, I heard on the radio that Michigan is cutting her off.
            I hope they mean cutting her head off. She's a slug, pour salt over her.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

This is EXACLY what is wrong with our country and our youth. Their 'I deserve it because I deserve it' attitude is outrageous. If I were in charge, lottery winners would have to pay back all of the benefits they have received in their lifetime, and be black listed from ever receiving future benefits. She'll be broke again soon. $500k doesn't go as far as you think it might.
              "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Originally posted by FishNette View Post
                This is EXACLY what is wrong with our country and our youth. Their 'I deserve it because I deserve it' attitude is outrageous. If I were in charge, lottery winners would have to pay back all of the benefits they have received in their lifetime, and be black listed from ever receiving future benefits. She'll be broke again soon. $500k doesn't go as far as you think it might.
                Beat me to it!!
                Beandaddy

Comment

Originally posted by FishNette View Post

after seeing her on the tv last night, I'm pretty sure she will be broke again next month.

Comment

wow!
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X