Doomsday Bunkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doomsday Bunkers

Has any one seen this show on Discovery? These people spend way to much on these things.

You can buy a lot of food, supplies, and weapons for what they pay for these things. Plus you can buy a couple cargo containers to put it all in for what they pay.
    Son of the Republic

they are nice ones.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I guess I'm just not that paranoid.
      Son of the Republic

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

It is quite funny how people seem to be really interested in building their own End Of The World bunkers just to save them from the onslaught that it to come.

And though they have some really interesting and nice builds, I don't think that would save them if the worst is to come, right?

Would rather stay out on the open than to stay there and now know what is to happen on the next couple of hours as things unfold.

Comment

I know a certified nut that works at Spec's downtown. He told me that his family purchased land in Mexico for the upcoming doomsday about 15 years ago. I don't think that's where I'd want to be for the end of the world.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
              X2
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

I remember playing in em as a kid-folks built em for the upcoming nuke attack by the USSR in the 50's-most were pretty bare bones and the neat part was they dint do squat as far as "saving" ya from a nuke. Personally, I'd rather be dead than have Obama and Pelosi as survivors anyway with me-just think-Pelosi is barren as the Artic ice cap anyway (old) and even if she wasn't, I would rather have a threesome with me, myself and I before having sex with her-even if she was the last woman on earth.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  .....-just think-Pelosi is barren as the Artic ice cap anyway (old) and even if she wasn't, I would rather have a threesome with me, myself and I before having sex with her-even if she was the last woman on earth.
                  Just the fact that you have given this some thought worries me some Jerry ?????
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
                    Just the fact that you have given this some thought worries me some Jerry ?????
                    LMAO.

Jerrys been 2 girls shy of a threesome a lot of times.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      LMAO.

Jerrys been 2 girls shy of a threesome a lot of times.
                      Beats being two guys shy of a threesome!!!
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

True and da#n funny!
                        Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                        Beats being two guys shy of a threesome!!!
                        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

DoomsDay bunkers, What Dumb arses with too much money waste it on!
                          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
                          X