Is there something wrong with me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there something wrong with me??

I have 7 flyrods, 5 weight thru 10 weight. I use feathers and deer tails that I harvest during hunting season to tie my flies and streamers. I thought about naming my kid Clouser or Deceiver. Built a boat with a big casting platform to fish from. My question is for all the other fly fisherman. After doing this for almost 30 years, .......... am I OK???

Sounds normal to me!

Comment

Definitely not...but why be normal!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Never flyfished before but i picked up an 8wt redington combo RS4 w/ CD reel a while back.... they accidentally marked all their fly rods @ 50% off and i snagged it... not addicted yet b/c i dunno how to use it!

Comment

Only flyfished a few times-was dang fun and easily addictive. Since I have about 40 rods and reels-I'd say you are Abbie Normal-like the rest of us!!! Toys make the man!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by slyell View Post
            Never flyfished before but i picked up an 8wt redington combo RS4 w/ CD reel a while back.... they accidentally marked all their fly rods @ 50% off and i snagged it... not addicted yet b/c i dunno how to use it!
            We need to get you up to speed and FAST!!! There's SOOO many fish and SO little time. (plus, your in my neck of the woods...there are a few nice practice ponds up here.)

Comment

im not as addicted as you but getting there. you sound fine to me

Comment

i think its just fine shot im addicted to all fishing.
                Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

I would think you were abnormal if you said you only had one fishing rig and you didn't really like to fish. That's the type that I've never understood!!
                  http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Proud of ya TM

Comment

Working...
                    X