Hunting Galveston Bay Complex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting Galveston Bay Complex?

I am New to the area and i was woundering where in the complex it is leagle to duck Hunt? any info would be very helpfull!!

Thanks

Hunting Galveston Bays

Originally posted by fishtx12 View Post
    I am New to the area and i was woundering where in the complex it is leagle to duck Hunt? any info would be very helpfull!!

Thanks

Fish- There are many spots along the Southshorline in and around the grass beds that pop up between sportsman all the way down to San Luis Pass. You'll need to get out there and scout some areas. Usually the blinds that are looking good, are looking good for a reason... Someone has been taking care of them and will want to hunt them this year...

Technically its first come first serve but try saying that when you have 3-4 shotguns pointed at you with someone yelling move or get outa here...

I hunt from a boat with a blind so we pretty much pull up anywhere we find a little pocket.

The northside is where its at... Greens Lake has some good spots but a lot of fisherman frequent that area...

Chocolate Bay, the bayous pouring into Chocolate are all very good and seldom traveled early AM... Hope this helps if you wanna come hunt with us 1 time this year give us a shout.

~WestEnd~
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks i will have to take u up on that.

by the way what should i look for when i am scouting, and when should i shart. I have just hunted small stock tanks up around ft worth so this bay thing is greek.

Comment

anyone no where to find intructions on how to build wood duck boxes
        Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Originally posted by fishtx12 View Post
          Thanks i will have to take u up on that.

by the way what should i look for when i am scouting, and when should i shart. I have just hunted small stock tanks up around ft worth so this bay thing is greek.
          Anywhere protected from the wind, IE pockets and coves that are protected.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Fish Rob View Post
            anyone no where to find intructions on how to build wood duck boxes
            No thread hijacking! lol... Look online Rob-
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

on 2 of the ponds at the ranch pops said we already have wood ducks and teal
              Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Working...
              X