Obama's Energy Report-PURE BULLCHIP-SSDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Energy Report-PURE BULLCHIP-SSDD

Well I re-tasted part of my breakfast after reading the Obama/Josef Goebels type propanganda: The Whitehouse Energy Progress Report.

What a bunch of LIES. Drilling and production has increased on PRIVATE LANDS, not on FEDERAL LANDS because Oblowme has hindered drilling on Federal Lands-what a GD, hope he burns-in-hell forever, lying POS.

Have fun reading this-it is a fantastic diet method-you will puke up your meal because all the veiled lies and back slapping and high-fiving by the focking morons and Oblowme himself-read The Whitehouse Energy Progress Report-it is a great fictional story and Obama may win the Pulitzer Prize for this piece of Fiction. After all, he already won the Nobel Peace Prize, WTH shouldn't he award hisself the Pulitzer?

http://fuelfix.com/blog/2012/03/12/g...#comment-51901

Each day I wake and pray that Obama was just a dream/nightmare and does not really exist.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Right now nat gas is trading at freaking 45 to 1 against crude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The norm is 6 to 1...

Just strictly from a dinero perspective...buy dem nat gas boys!
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X