5/22 slp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/22 slp

Weather was great today. Wife n i got to the launch around 5:30 and found a 10-14ft board that must have weight 100lbs on the left ramp. So me n another guy ready to head out started our day lifting the SOB to the side. After scouting the area a bit we found some bait running around next to mud island and i got out n started wading. Right of the bat picked up a 21 in speck and after that a 19 in flounder.... next hr or so we caught a bunch of rat reds round 15-17 inches (spent the majority of my time baiting the wifes hook, live shrimp under poppin cork). Low tide pushed the dirty water through where we were and after picking up some gafftop we moved to Churchhill Bayou where we caught some more dink specks... off the water around 1pm with the two we started in the morning.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the report and pics. At least you got to wet a line

Comment

That's enough for a dinner.

Thanks for the report.
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Glad you got a mess and thinks for the report
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice report.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X