A Night out w/ Blackbeard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Night out w/ Blackbeard

Another successful night under the lights with my boy Blackbeard(Cody) and Trout Sniffer(Tyson). Several Trout up to 21", a slot Red (also a few rats), and 4 Nice Flounder. Blackbeard and I both caught a Texas Trio. I also added a pic of how a prepared the Flounder.
    Attached Files

The pic is of a new comer to the Club TroutSniffer aka Tyson with his flounder

Comment

that stuffed flounder looks freaking awesome!

Comment

I use crawfish tails and fresh lump crab, and it tastes so good!!!!!

Comment

Sweet!
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Man you got my mouth watering over those flounder you got prepared. Thanks for the report

Comment

Do you throw them in the oven or on a grill? I gotta try doing that one of these days!!

Comment

I bake them on 375 for right at 30 minutes and the stuffing gets cooked almost like a crab cake and the flounder is so nice and fluffy. The skin on top just peels right off.

Comment

Those flounder look sweet...make me want to cook up the flounder i have sitting on ice right now just like that.

Thanks for sharing.
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                  X