East Bay 5/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Bay 5/23

I cant beleive I forgot my camera today of all days!! Unbelievable day today. Caught 90 -100 fish. Had 3 full limits by noon and we just played catch and release until 3:30. One 7 pounder a few 6 pounders a dozen 5 pounders and who knows how many 3-4 pounders. I have another trip tomorow and I hope the storms let us get out there again. It was 1 of my best trips all year. Caught fish on every drift and on 1 drift we caught at least 12-13 fish. Fat boys was a mad house at 5 am but by 6 am it wasnt bad at all. i should have launched at 6 am rather than thinking about beating teh crowd. Mad house at 5 am! We caught all of our fish on sand eel jr's and they wanted it low and slow.

Tight Lines
    Capt Craig Lambert
    832-338-4570

Sounds like a hell of a day...almost a croaker soaking kind of day(just kidding)...thanks for the report.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks for the report Capt. Mullet.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Dang that would be considered a trip of a lifetime for most folks! Great report thanks.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Great report Capt!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

sound like you whooped em pretty good... nice job!!!

Comment

Working...
            X