S. Jetty 5/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S. Jetty 5/24

Got to the launch and headed out before the crowds came. Surf was flat and a little sandy closer in. Found a new piece of structure to fish!

Casted the skitterwalk right up against the side and a nice trout sucked it down.

Got chased off as a storm came across Galveston, as soon as I got to the beach it cleared up and I headed back out. Thanks for the real-time weather report Coe.

Got a few more fish until a potlicker showed up and took my spot!

Not too bad of a morning. Got a lot of exercise paddling around and caught a few fish.

Awesome pics of the boat on the rocks. I bet someone is sick to their stomach this morning. They had another boat like on the rocks at the Sabine Pass jettys this week. Thanks for the report and nice fish

Comment

That is a cool pic! Some great structure there!
      Nice job MJ
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

OOPS!!! I hate it when that happens. Nice haul MJ.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Would the name of that boat be the Capt. Dave?

Nice day of fishing MJ, much better than we did today!
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I wonder who forgot to put the plugs in the boat?

Nice pics, and those look like some solid trout on your stringer MJ. Thanks for the report.
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

that's a big potlicker!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That sux!!!!! Nice catch though

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Cool MJ.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Ya shoulda salvage rights those rods in the rocket launcher!!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That's one way for them to have ruined a weekend but I did see many many new Yaghts on the water this weekend in places I was wondering if they had the draft to be in whether it be too close to rock piers, or too close in out in the surf. Scks to be them...

Congratulations on the fish! nothing like new structure to have fish to chase bait around

Joe

Comment

Working...
                      X