...and the Race War Has Begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and the Race War Has Begun

My gut tells me that 2012 is going to be a nasty year. The Trayvon Martin shooting going national as the latest "thing" is happening too fast. I feel sorry for the young man and his family. My son is 19 and my nephew living with us 17. I have had the same worries concerning my nephew. He is good kid. He is new to the neighborhood and walks to the bus stop every morning in the dark. Like Trayvon, he wears hoodies when the weather warrants it. If such a horrible incident were to occur, I could not see letting La Raza or LULAC organize rallies in my son's or nephew's names just because of their skin color and last names. This poor child's death has become a tool for civil rights activist (Al Sharpton) and now the POTUS is speaking out about it, just like he did with Sandra Fluke.

Barak Obama - “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon"

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...a-tragedy.html

That quote bothers me to my core.

A fire is being fueled in Florida and I hope it burns out faster than it spreads.

Who is Travon Martin?
    Beandaddy

Comment

Originally posted by Beandaddy View Post
      Who is Travon Martin?
      Beandaddy
      dont get out much do ya....

Comment

In hindsight, I should have titled the thread .....an Attempt at a Race War

The bulk of this country is much too smart to let a race war take place. The past is behind us and only the ignorant keep negative race relations going.

Comment

I should have looked into it further...Sorry

Comment

just like many other high profile cases...i dont think we will ever know the real truth...just multiple versions of it..

Comment

yeppir, mity nice Obama says if he had a son it'll look like Trayvon (where do folks get these names?)-so is Michelle wondering if Barry is farging around? She should be with comments like that-and yes he is stoking the fire-but what do ya expect from a press sucking POS POTUS-he won the 2008 election by playing the race card, so WTH, why not take every opportunity to divide and conquer! POS racist.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                In hindsight, I should have titled the thread .....an Attempt at a Race War

The bulk of this country is much too smart to let a race war take place. The past is behind us and only the ignorant keep negative race relations going.
                Well said Jason.
                Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                4340 19th St.
                Bacliff, Texas 77518
                http://evansmarine.net
                http://boatwerxtx.com
                main@boatwerxtx.com
                281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Speaking of ignorant, here's Jesse Jackson'e latest on the Trayvon shooting. Dumb farker can't even understand from one sentence to the next, that the foreclosures and unemployment are happening under Obama's administration!!!

"Jackson said that there is a mistaken assumption in some corners of America that all racial problems went away with the election of President Obama. "There was this feeling that we were kind of beyond racism," he said. "That's not true. His victory has triggered tremendous backlash."
                  He added: "Blacks are under attack." African American families are facing record home foreclosures and unemployment. Their children are burdened with student loan debt. States, particularly conservative ones, are passing voter laws that leaders know will disenfranchise blacks and other minorities. Meanwhile, the nation's prisons are brimming with black faces, he said, and their numbers that suggest that the legal system is quicker to send blacks to prison than whites.
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Well, look at the bright side.

At least we wont have to hear so much about that Army Sargent that killed those Afghans or Whitney Houston.

Comment

Whitey who?
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                        Whitey who?
                        And besides that....we started a gender war with the "question" thread, so what wrong with starting a race war? I think it's all healthy.

Comment

Was it the clams I fired across the bow? lol
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Somebody said I had a scrawny a-- in the "question" thread. I don't think anybody's ever told me I had scrawny a-- in my life. But then again I've been dieting and look pretty good. But those are still fighting words so I'm ready to start a race war now.

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                              ....the only place a "race war" needs to happen is on the dragstrip.....
                              Bullsheet

Comment

Working...
                              X