Night shift @ Cold Pass: 05/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night shift @ Cold Pass: 05/24

Ray and the Moonpie went to Cold Pass tonight.

Live shrimp in the light.
    Attached Files
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Damm moonpie!!! way to go

Comment

Thats a nice looking mess of fish

Comment

Good Haul!
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Another meat haul, nice work.
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Very nice Moonpie!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Question.
              Are you setting up lights from a bank, boat or fishing from a dock?

I have not done it yet but I have a Flounder boat and was thinking that one night, instead of gigging, dropping the anchor from the stern and fire up the flounder lights somewhere at the mouth of one of this areas many cuts or around a nice shoreline.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
              X