5/25/09 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/25/09 report

The fishing the past 4 days was fair at best! Water was in great conditions with plenty of bait everywhere. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we had very weak tidal movement at the pass and it really hurt my early bite. Sunday with all the lightning and westerly winds we never really got on them. All that d@mn thunder and lightning had the Trout in lock jaw mode.

Here are a few pics from the last few days.

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Yep the weather sucked yesterday for sure. The weather man called for smooth bay waters and it was a solid 3' with a few 4's mixed in. At least you still caught some fish. Good job Pimp!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

oh no!!! is that mo in one of those pics? i didnt notice a pink rod tho.

Comment

WTG Pimp! Good solid fish there and I think everyone had it rough yesterday (pun intended) unless you were fishing the surf.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Thanks for the pics Pimp! Nice solid trout

Comment

I know what you mean...the bite was weird. We never could get on a consistent bite, and had to work pretty hard for our fish...fish here, fish there.

Thanks for the report aqua hoe.
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thats Capt. Aqua Hoe Yea, we had to work very hard for everything the past few days. Plus the crowds didn't help much either.

He had already put the pink rod in the truck LOL. Its got some bling on it too

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice report Capt Greg.......Do you have sleeves on those shirts? You must have bought some new ones!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

LMAO!!!!! Its new, the sleeves will be off soon. I was trying to look profishional . Seriously though, I need to start wearing more long sleeves during the heat and wearing more sunscreen. Have had a bad habit of not taking care of the skin.

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

i know what you mean about the crowds. i pulled up to my favorite reef early sunday morning to find a big ole kenner boat sitting on it. dang potlicker!!
                    he caught a shark on a shrimp, but changed it to a plumb bass assassin for the pic.
                    michelle

Comment

Thanks for the report. Those storm cells were popping up everywhere Sunday

Comment

Thanks for the reports! I lost my hat in the morning the other wk out on the bay and got a bad burn on my head.... anyone ever try putting sunscreen on your scalp if you have hair?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
                          i know what you mean about the crowds. i pulled up to my favorite reef early sunday morning to find a big ole kenner boat sitting on it. dang potlicker!!
                          he caught a shark on a shrimp, but changed it to a plumb bass assassin for the pic.
                          michelle
                          Hmmm...must be talking about Hannah's.

Too bad he caught those fish on shrimp before you went soaking croaker in there. What a shame....
                          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Nice report and catch.Congrats
                            NK
                            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice report A Pimp, it was a slow bite for me and the guy's who fished with me...we had to grind it out and were able to catch a few...the ones we caught were good solid fish... thunderstorms kept us running most mornings

Comment

Working...
                              X