West Bay 5/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay 5/24

Whats up fellas???!!! first post here. I am a 2cooler as well. This is a great site and will be posting up when i can.

Fished S and north shore of westbay yesterday and was on some good fish. Caught 8 trout to 26" on Gold fake fat boy and Pepper Chart TTK2. All trout were solid and nothing under 22" ... Also, 3 good slot reds to 6lbs on same.

Fish were scattered but hungry and agressive. Wading both spots while dodging the storms.

late

Welcome Keith! We were out there as well yesterday. We put in at Sea Isle and fished until about 1 and decided to call it a day. Good report and stick around, you'll like this place.

Maiden Rules!!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Welcome to the site and thanks for the report.
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks for the report and welcome aboard

Comment

Nice report and great catch! Welcome to the board.
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Thanks for the report!!!

Comment

Welcome Aboard!Nice first report.Congrats
              NK
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hey Keith, don't tell anyone about what happened at the boat launch when we met... look forward to your posts!
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice report Keith....Thanks,
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

West end... I am like Sgt. Schultz... i know nothing!! That was some funny **** though.

Thanks all!!
                      Last edited by Poon Chaser; May 26, 2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Nice report...gotta love that North shore when the wind is right this time of year.
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                        X