X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few Boat pics

Also a few action shots.

Mud motor? Nice rig.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I know where that is!!

Are those platforms detachable so you can try and kill some ducks out of that silver bullet during the season?
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks for posting these shots James! Your poling platform and casting deck look great! Powder coat looks good. I really need to upgrade my trolling motor I realized I need a foot control... what model minn kota is that?
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great looking rig.
          A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Nice Rig!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Sweettt setup! I was watching videos of mudmotors on youtube the other day and they look awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                Thanks for posting these shots James! Your poling platform and casting deck look great! Powder coat looks good. I really need to upgrade my trolling motor I realized I need a foot control... what model minn kota is that?

its a MG wireless 55lb.

Comment

Definatly like the casting platform

Comment

And the new floor. How do you like it

Comment

The rubber is nice I wont have another boat with out it. It is just a PIA to put down. Its alot of work to spread and stamp down.

Comment

Nice rig Tx Shockwave!! You and Coe need to race thru mud!!
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Im the one who hooked up coe with his GT. Plus a race would not be fair since my motor is not stock.

Comment

Nice setup !
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Txsw u get my pm?

Comment

Working...
                              X