468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate race war mongerers like obama, nbpp, jackson, lee & lee.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate race war mongerers like obama, nbpp, jackson, lee & lee.

Spike Lee needs to be sued to the wall by William Zimmerman. The dumbass Racist Piece of **** Mother FOcker Spike Lee "twittered" an elderly couple's address mistakenly causing them death threats and forcing them to leave their neighborhood and get a motel at an undisclosed location. I hope their next house is in Hollywood-being Spike Lee's "crib" and I hope he lives in the gutter where he belongs-the racist POS.

Obama, Lee, Jesse Jackson, Sheila Jackson Lee, the abhorrent NBPP, the POS Chicago Black Panther member previosuly convicted on weapons charges now in Obama's Illinois Seat-Bobby Rush, Sharpton and the rest of the "Protesters" are a HORRIBLE EXAMPLE OF US CITIZENS and should be imprisoned the same as if you yelled "FIRE" in a crowded Movie Theater. They are not exhibiting freedom of speech, they are inciting a riot.

The NBPP, Spike Lee, Martin's Parents, Obama, Jackson, S.J. Lee, Sharpton are supreme racists-on the same level as the Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan. They ignore the US Constitution. They have delared George Zimmerman GUILTY without due process; thereby depriving him of his rights under the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. They declared him guilty of a crime, when in fact they are MORE guilty of a crime than Zimmerman by making inciting comments and denying due process. NO Grand Jury Indictment, NO Trial-WTF is a Trial?, NO Jury-WTF is a Jury? This is not the USA, we live in ObamaLand-where you are guilty if He says so. Fock you Obama-you are a disgusting little man that has no respect for the US Constitution. The SCOTUS even knows you don't give a godamn about the Constitution you little demogogue, weasel, MoFo, scumbag. The Supreme Court is throwing your bullsheet ObamaCare down the toilet-the same place your campaign contributors belong-like George Kaiser and his 530,000,000 focking million dollars YOU gave him-I am not one of your STUPID followers like Peggy Joseph-sheeit, even she said you "Owe her" for her GD vote-you are nothing but a scum-sucking, low-life POS that deserves to be living with your illegal alien Aunt in Kenya where you belong. How long did you help "hide" her from Immigration? Where the helll is your REAL Birth Certificate? You are a worthless human being and a supreme racist and demogogue. Former Governor George Wallace was less of a racist than YOU. May you burn in hell-certainly that is where you will end up when you ultimately knock on Mohammed's Door-no 30 virgins for your stinking azz.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

I plan to vote for him-he owes me. I plan on free gas and don't have to pay my mortgage anymore!! If it worked for the blithering moron Peggy Joseph, WTH wouldn't it work for me? I plan on joining the New ACORN and quitting work and living off your taxes-like most of his voter bloc. Where be the Lone Star Card? I need some beer and cigs and crack. I plan to buy a house on River Oaks Blvd next to Joe Flores mansion and have my friends like Shiela Jackson Lee, Spike Lee, Bobby Evans and the rest and take them 2 doors down swimming in the pool at ROCC. Maybe Jesse Jackson can find him another piece of azz to knock up while at the pool.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The Spring/Summer of 2012 is gonna be very interesting to see how it unfolds!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
        ....guess we know he won't be getting your vote in November!! LMFAO!!
        Its ok Rob you can tell us how you really feel,LMAO,I know I do!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
        X