468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT Daily Texan cartoon-what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT Daily Texan cartoon-what do you think?

Do you think it is racist? Personally, I do think she should have put "balck" instead of her chosen term. She resigned and likely will have a bounty placed on her by the New Black Panther Party, plus no telling how many death threats. It is wrong for the Press and People and especially Obama to use this kid's death as a racist ploy to ignore the rights of any person (Zimmerman)-they are not the Judge and Jury and have usurped the Constitution and Bill of Rights by all but convicting the shooter before due process. No way Zimmerman will EVER receive a fair trial when Obama pipes in and says "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."-what focking Law School did you supposedly graduate from Obama? Apparently you were at Rev. Wrights protesting for more Black Professors instead of studying due process.
    Attached Files
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

The Media should be ashamed of what they have done regarding the kid's death-they have all but tried and convicted Zimmerman, but then again, they are in Obama's back pocket (and I cannot fathom why).

The young lady that did this cartoon, tried to show her take of how the Media has done nothing but exhibit Yellow Journalism-sadly she used "Colored boy" in her cartoon, which IMO was racist and wrong, but the purpose was spot on.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Tell me, what does NAACP stand for again?

Comment

I know their Motto: "A Mind is a Terrible Thing".

Comment

Not to mention the people that are being harrassed for even being associated with Zimmerman.

Comment

Working...
          X