thanks sneakypete!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks sneakypete!!!!

we fished thursday evening,saturday morning,and sunday morning and picked up a few up to 5 pounds.then monday morning we went back to the same spot and he said there were big fish in there we just need to grind it out.well about an hour after daylight a slick pops up and my buddy gets one about 18 inchs from it. i threw about 3 or 4 times with a pink skitterwalk and get a big blow up and the fight was on.after about a 10 min fight i've got my biggest trout to date.she was 27 1/4 long and went a little over 6 3/4 on the boga.she went 7 even on the digital at home so im callin it 7 thanks rick now i need an 8!
    Attached Files

very nice! Congrats on a he!! of a Trout.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice trout! Congrats!
      NK
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Really nice fish.

I've yet to join the 27" club.
        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Your welcome man, I have been fishing that spot for the better part of 30 years and it's always been a big trout spot for me.Thanks for getting up early so I could get in there and let things settle out a little before daylight.I have caught a lot of big fish from that little area,seems like the boat traffic will shut it down...I'm sure they were there the day's before just to much traffic.You see what is there when no boats aren't around.We'll get an 8 plus from that spot in the next few weeks...I'm going after work this week and try to get on the star leader board...

Originally posted by flat natural born View Post
          we fished thursday evening,saturday morning,and sunday morning and picked up a few up to 5 pounds.then monday morning we went back to the same spot and he said there were big fish in there we just need to grind it out.well about an hour after daylight a slick pops up and my buddy gets one about 18 inchs from it. i threw about 3 or 4 times with a pink skitterwalk and get a big blow up and the fight was on.after about a 10 min fight i've got my biggest trout to date.she was 27 1/4 long and went a little over 6 3/4 on the boga.she went 7 even on the digital at home so im callin it 7 thanks rick now i need an 8!

Comment

I knew I shoulda stayed with you guys. Nice fish.
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
              Your welcome man, I have been fishing that spot for the better part of 30 years and it's always been a big trout spot for me.Thanks for getting up early so I could get in there and let things settle out a little before daylight.I have caught a lot of big fish from that little area,seems like the boat traffic will shut it down...I'm sure they were there the day's before just to much traffic.You see what is there when no boats aren't around.We'll get an 8 plus from that spot in the next few weeks...I'm going after work this week and try to get on the star leader board...
              good work men!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Right on Ross ,Sneeky Nice fish.Yeh i rem.sneeky telling me were leaving at 7 at night and spending the night on the boat ,so it can settle down for in the morning.Its funny when ole Sneeky wakes up and says look at all them boats wondering how we beat them here...
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Lurefisher,I showed them boy's how I string my flounder...I had them shaking their heads on that one...still haven't lost a flounder in a year of trying my new technique...works everytime 100% success rate..

Comment

Yeh You did,I showed barham the other day .Then he catches a flounder then sticks the spike in the good fleash and the fish came off ,but after severel tries he got em.
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      Yeh You did,I showed barham the other day .Then he catches a flounder then sticks the spike in the good fleash and the fish came off ,but after severel tries he got em.
                      i dont need no stinkin net!! HARPOON!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
                        Lurefisher,I showed them boy's how I string my flounder...I had them shaking their heads on that one...still haven't lost a flounder in a year of trying my new technique...works everytime 100% success rate..
                        what kinda corky was that you gave me? i gotta go get more! I lost a PIG on that thing then a wave knocked it outta my box and i lost it I wanna get more and buy you some for the ones I got of yours! it was the long devil floater? wasnt it?
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yes,it's a corky devil large floater, I add a piece of wire in the nose to get it to dive about a foot...those things are deadly on big trout if your fishing in 2-3 ft. of water.I've been throwing it a lot here lately around the pass area.I've got some more if you need some,not I won't sell my pink ones however.Lol

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          what kinda corky was that you gave me? i gotta go get more! I lost a PIG on that thing then a wave knocked it outta my box and i lost it I wanna get more and buy you some for the ones I got of yours! it was the long devil floater? wasnt it?

Comment

Great fish guys! Way to grind it out!
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

great report. thanks!!
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X