Media Pressure on Supreme Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Pressure on Supreme Court

The Left has ginned up a new media attack aimed at influencing the Court. They will refine and push this message right up to the final decision, and beyond.
    It basically goes like this: "you'd better not have another 5-4 decision on Obamacare, like you did on Bush v Gore, or you'll ruin the image of the Court, and show yourselves as just Republican activist jurists." or "To protect the image of the Court, you'd better not have another 5-4 ruling, especially after the last three or four major 5-4 rulings."

Now does anyone really think that the Dem's on the Court wouldn't make a 5-4 decision, IN A HEARTBEAT? It's laughable!!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

They should not be influenced by the Sheeple. To do so reflects Obama's complete disregard and disrespect for the Constitution.

Forcing someone to buy something is UNCONSTITUTIONAL period. Next we will have to buy Prius', burial/cremation insurance, only green yellow and black shirts.

George Orwell based his book Animal Farm on the Current Administration and Congress-and Obama is the head pig.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

They shall not Heed any influence from outside concerns,nor is it right for him to badger,browbeat or in any way try and sway the courts decision,for him to do so is a blatent mocking of the constitution of the United States,Something this man & his admin.does Dailly..... In a time of universal deceit,Telling the truth is a revelutionary act! George Orwell.
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
      X