LB Outfitters - Stake Out Stik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Outfitters - Stake Out Stik

Monte was kind enough to pick up the Stik's and was on Island time Sunday evening. He dropped by the house and gave me Yan's and my Stik. It was perfect timing too as I had planned a fishing trip that next morning and it would come in handy!

On our first drift my Dad had a nice blow up so I grabbed the Stik and pushed it down into the sand to hold us on the spot. We ended up scratching a few trout and a keeper flounder.

I was very impressed with how the Stik works, its very easy to remove once deployed and cleans up nicely as well.

We deployed it probably a dozen more times working bait and stopping our drift to attack different spots and it was so much nicer than having to put out the anchor and dealing with spooking the reds that we saw tailing.

I also bought the telescoping push pole and was able to mess with it for a test and it works great poling on my back hunt deck working the shallows for schooling reds.

I highly suggest you all check out there line of products! For your boat or kayak! I promised you won't be disappointed!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I love using my "Stik", Brian make's a fine product.
    A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Can't wait to get out and try my Yak Stik.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Those Yak Stiks are light!!!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

They sure are. My only concern is using it in hard sand. Not sure I can get enough down force to sink it out of a yak. I know Mike and I had a hard time getting one to stick in hard sand out of his boat last weekned.
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
          X