west on monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west on monday

Me, my bud, his son and my bud's brother fished the causeway, confederate and a few south coves yesterday. Caught 23 in my boat and 12 in the other boat. Two biggest at 24". All pretty fat. 60 % on live shrimp and 40 % on tops. The bite came and went all day. We were surprised that the top bite came and went all day as well. A billion boats out today. Game warden stopped by. Cleaned fish at Fat Boys and watched the circus at the ramp. Saw a police chase also while cleaning fish.
    Attached Files

I cracked up at that second pic

Looks like y'all had a really good trip, thanks for the report. Suprised y'all didn't pick up any reds in those south shore coves.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Nice haul!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I think she's on wrong boss!

Nice mess of fish!!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice mess of fish, I love the boat on the trailer pic.
          A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Notice his hat and shirt match his POS boat!! Nice trailering!!!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X