Calderon says the End of the "ban" on Assault Rifles caused the Violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calderon says the End of the "ban" on Assault Rifles caused the Violence

Obama had his newest bestest friend-Presidente Calderon-say that the expiration of the so-called ban of Assault Rifles caused the drug cartel violence. BULLCRAP-IT WAS ERIC HOLDER GIVING THEM TO THE FARGING CARTELS-OBAMA-YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LYING POS SOB IN THE WHOLE WORLD-PLEASE STFU AND SIT DOWN YOU WORTHLESS POS. DO US ALL A FAVOR-RESIGN-YOU SHOULD SINCE YOU ARE DUMBER THAN THE DOGPOOP IN MY YARD.

The so-called ban merely stopped the sale of guns (semi-auto rifles) with a bayonet hub AND maximum 10 round clip AND no folding stock. It could have 2 of the 3 and be "LEGAL" -ya just could not have all three on a gun-ya stupid mofo idiot OBAMA.

What a joke!! How did Obama even graduate 1st Grade? Biggest GD Idiot and LIAR in the WHOLE WORLD-I hope he chokes on his stupidity. Call a "Bambulance"-Obama done be Dain Bramaged and he don't know WTF that is. STUPID MOFO.

LOCK AND LOAD-THE FEDS WILL BE COMING IF THE CHIEF IDIOT INCHARGE GETS RE-ELECTED. FFFF YOU OBAMA-YOU SUCK. TAKE YOUR GD ILLEGAL COUSINS, AUNTS, UNCLES AND OTHER GD CRIMINAL FAMILY MEMBERS AND GET THE FARGE OUTTA THE USA AND GO HOME!!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

pinche Calderon!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Chinga tu madre Calderon!!!!!!
      Last edited by buoy37; April 2, 2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X