468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

????? Question... Offshore this weekend???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ????? Question... Offshore this weekend???

Ok.. here's the deal.

I already have a boat to go on this weekend. We are planning on leaving Friday Morning... However, I may not be able to afford to go on that boat.

My boat, is full of gas and can make it to where we were fishing this past weekend.

Would anybody be interested in possibly doing an overnighter Saturday night?? I can take 2.

Say... leave the dock around noon or so and come back Sunday around noon.

Remember... this is all up in the air. So... no promises.

Ohhh... don't forget the part about.. I can't afford it... (meaning I can't afford to spend another $300 to go fishin..)
    And the seas are supposed to be 1-2 feet....

I can Almost guarantee we will limit out on Ling and most likely Kings (if you want them) And hopefully catch a BIG, Huge CHARK!

I'd go in heart beat, but have an obligation to fish the Tail and Tunes Tourney in POC( I paid already). How about the next weekend? I have a $75 Valero safety award card burning a hole in my pocket for a trip just like this.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Not me Tiny-got the drilling engineers tourney friday, so gonna be wore out from it. Good luck and hope ya have a repeat of last trip!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Well... looks like I got all my finances straight so... I'll be headed back out on the 30ft Mako. Tight Lines and wish us luck!! We need at least a 749#er!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          Well... looks like I got all my finances straight so... I'll be headed back out on the 30ft Mako. Tight Lines and wish us luck!! We need at least a 749#er!
          Good luck! So does this mean your going the next weekend? Hint hint!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
            Roger on that! I haven't caught a fish over 20#'s in almost a year.
            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post

If you got the money honey, I MAY got the time!

Comment

Good luck this weekend, but if you ever decided to split a trip in the future I would be down for that and split all cost

Comment

Working...
                X