Obama throws bad comments at Supreme Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama throws bad comments at Supreme Court

Likely knowing that his ObamaCare is gonna get flushed as Unconstitutional, the "Constitutional Lawyer" Obama is poking jabs at the Supreme Court even before any GD ruling is made. What a bunch of crap.

Obama has ZERO respect for the US Supreme Court, the US Constitution and Congress.

A Houston Federal Judge ruling on a case associated with the unconstitutionality of ObamaCare even sent an Order to the DOJ basically slapping Holder and the DOJ in the face. Judge Jerry Smith is ruling on a case that ObamaCare will not allow a privately owned doctor's clinic to expand-huh? Did you know ObamaCare restricts free trade also?

Please read http://www.chron.com/news/article/Ju...aw-3456999.php

It will make you mad and upset that Obama and CONGRESS have no focking clue what they did-but worse yet, Obama doesn't focking care-it is his baby and wahhhh, he aint getting his way.

God help the USA.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

The guy is such a lying piece of chit and so immoral, he makes Bill Clinton look like a choirboy! His hyperbole is laughable...
    I like what Romney said following Obama's speech to the Press Club;""President Obama came here yesterday and railed against arguments no one is making and criticized policies no one is proposing. It's one of his favorite strategies - setting up straw men to distract from his record."

EXACTLY!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

The nerve of this guy! Im so proud of the 5th circuit court for Biaatch slapping this joker.What an arrogant POS thinking he can intimidate the supreme court. I guess he thinks they will pass faverable judgement if he just gets pushy enough! What a Bum!He should be tried for influencing the outcome! Tampering,Fixing,What ever its called!
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
      X