Ice @ Buckee's Goin Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice @ Buckee's Goin Up

I just saw them changing the sign on the ice boxes yesterday. Ice @ Buckee's is going up to 1.49 for the big bag starting May 1st. Still a good price but even the Beaver is feeling the bite! That was at the League City store on 96.
    Beandaddy

its because of people stealing it.they had an ice guard at the one in surfside on weekends checking your receipts.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Noooooo

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
        its because of people stealing it.they had an ice guard at the one in surfside on weekends checking your receipts.
        You mean a bag is not free when you make a purchase ? ....
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
          You mean a bag is not free when you make a purchase ? ....
          I guess you attended "Beach Partay Weekend" with the rest of the low-life scum last Saturday!!??? Ha ha.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Speedy stop in Alvin is still 99.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Time to freeze the mile jugs. HAHA!
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I saw that also in lulling and in pearland this past week.
                Son of the Republic

Comment

The ice seems to be free at the store at west end marina. Along with beer, cigs, gas, bar drinks etc....

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    The ice seems to be free at the store at west end marina. Along with beer, cigs, gas, bar drinks etc....
                    Jt said Free ...
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      Damn, and I been paying for it. WooHoo!! The Robalo needs gas and so does the Skeeter-shazam-I done saved about $700 in gas alone on one fill-up, throw in the ice and beer, a carton of smokes-heck, I am in Heaven-just need some nekkid wimmen!
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

it is still worth the money
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                          yes,they were checking receipts there last summer.

Comment

Well that's good, I no longer need to make the trip from TC all the way to 96. I'll just stop in Barcliff at the ice machine thingy for $1.50 / 20lbs

Comment

Working...
                            X