Getting Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Started

If anyone is interested in learing the basics of rod building. Please shoot me an email or PM me. I can answer most questions & if I cant I will certanly do my best to find out. If there is enough interest, perhaps, I can put together some sort of class.
    Be warned - its addictive!

Thanks
    Shawn
    shawn@shoalpatrol.com
    www.shoalpatrol.com

Thanks for adding this Coe. There are a lot of good rod builders in the area, hope to hear from them and see their work.

Comment

I think it would be great to have a club meeting one evening where it involves a few rod builders to come in and give a demonstration. Some have never seen a rod go from a blank to ready for action...

Always open to new ideas & directions
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Let me know what the upcoming schedule is looking like & we can put something together.

Comment

I've been to one of the basic classes at FTU and thought it would be a fun hobby. It would be great to get something going for FWE. I know we've got plenty of crafty people on here!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Count me in Im kinda crabby! Oh you said crafty......I...Iam that too!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I am all in for helping out with a class or meeting of some kind.

Comment

Coe, give me a shout and let me know when you want to set up a "Rappers Delight Nite" at a WEA meeting.

Comment

Working...
                X