Leaving here in an hour....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving here in an hour....

Anyone going tonight??? I'm going to try it, I would rather go tomorrow night, but we're having some issues at work and I'm on "stand-by" so this is my only night of what looks lke a fabulous weekend. I'll report back tonight or tomorrow on it.

Puncture a few for me!

Comment

poke-'em!
      Let us know how it goes.
      I'll be running my rig fri & sat nites around, well, never mind.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Well we winded up with 7 I believe. Water was not what I was hoping. We were all over Christmas, but tried to focus on the N. Shoreline. It was doable, but not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
          Well we winded up with 7 I believe. Water was not what I was hoping. We were all over Christmas, but tried to focus on the N. Shoreline. It was doable, but not easy.
          Are you gonna be out tomorrow night?
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Tomorrow will be South Shoreline... 5-10 MPH winds out of S is what I saw predicted earlier today...
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Not sure 007, I do think tomorrow night will be the primo night.

I have a crawfish boil here at the house, so depending on how that goes and how good or bad consumption goes I may or may not make it out. I don't really have a plan too or a plan not too, however I would like to. If I do I'll focus on somewhere other then Christmas I believe..

Comment

I might make a quick trip tomorrow to look for a few with Bailey & Cody after we fully rig the boat for our off shore trip Sunday... You think the Halibut are in this close this time of year
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice job!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Or trip was fuddled up too. Water was for the most part off-color. was very few, short stretches of clear water and it was windy with a fairly strong out going tide. I was worn out by keeping the boat lined up by 2a.
                    Wound up with approx 6, maybe seven keepers.
                    Will be back at it in a few hours.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
                    X