Little Timothy Geithner.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Timothy Geithner.....

.....says everything is common up roses, as far as the economy. Obviously he hasn't been to the gas station or grocery store lately.
    See if any of this is part of his and Obama's economic policy.

Hyperinflation results from a rapid and continuing increase in the supply of money, which occurs when a government prints money or creates credits in bank accounts, instead of collecting taxes to fund government activities. The price increases that result from increased government spending create a vicious circle, requiring ever increasing amounts of money creation to fund government activities. Hence both monetary inflation and price inflation rapidly accelerate. Such rapidly increasing prices cause widespread unwillingness of the local population to hold the local currency as it rapidly loses its real value. Instead they quickly spend any money they receive, which rapidly increases the velocity of money flow which causes further acceleration in prices.

The Government can't continue to spend and the Fed can't continue quantitative easing without creating hyperinflation.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

yep and its been going on awhile...The dollar is becoming like lettuce and going down in value for sometime.

Stop and think about how low its become.....You can STILL today buy a gallon of gasoline for 20 cents; just like you couldve 50 years ago with 2 silver dimes.

Comment

You aint seen nothing yet! Food and Energy do not count toward CPI data...(stupid but true). We will get more QE from the govt as they will keep rates low through 2013 and into 2014 unless unemployement breaks below 8 and maybe 7.5%. After that, I'm guessing 2015, watch out scout! The type of rate hikes needed to keep up will make the Greenspan days in the 90's look freaking tame!
      sigpic

Comment

I just wanna see Oblowme go to hell and he takes his "Crew" with him-they all are complete idiots and have trashed the US worse than any previous admin (including GW ya dummycrats!). I wish he'd do something that we could impeach the ******* for.

Like I have said all along, he is the worst POTUS ever and will do all he can to destroy the USA.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X