Fun-day Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun-day Friday!

Anyone heading out on Friday? After a BUMPY Saturday I'm thinking of taking a half day this week and checking out Hanna's and Bull Shoals. This will be my first afternoon trip of the year, any advice? I'm planning on live shrimp and popping corks...

Good luck,If windy forget it! outherwise that sounds like a pretty good plan!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

if it's anything like last weekend i'm going to pretend that I don't even know how to fish!

Comment

"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Not Friday, I have a Saturday morning class. I will be somewhere around the Galveston Bay complex Saturday afternoon/evening. Haven't decided where we're going to fish or stay. We like to camp out. It'll be a group of 6, and we have a a couple guides booked for Sunday. It's going to be a great weekend no matter what.
          What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

If you find a nice place to camp near the water please share. I'd love to do that one weekend... but you're right gonna be a great weekend! Hopefully we will be able to share the pic's come Monday!

Comment

No problem Itgreat. My brother and his friend usually camp out near Rollover. Emerald Rd (?) or something like that. They love it, but I prefer the wade fishing near SLP/Jamaica Beach etc. I've never camped on the west end though. I think the guides want to take off from Texas City (not 100% on that yet), so I'm looking for a good spot as well. We aren't necessarily looking in Texas City to camp, but something closer than Emerald Rd. When we find a spot to camp, I'll make sure to share. I'll be taking pics and vids. I will definitely share pics Monday or Tuesday, and I will throw the vid up on youtube as soon as I do the editing.

Comment

Rumor has it y'all know your way around a grill. I just might have to take you up on your offer and confirm those rumors.

Comment

Looks like it might be a repeat of last weekend, 25-30 mph just a coming from a different direction this time.
                  "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Itgreat: We're camping in my brother's normal spot near Rollover on Saturday night. Holy crap, I had no idea that there is basically no where to camp unless you have an RV. Guess you can't make any money on tent campers. Only places I found to camp is Galveston Island State Park, and where we are actually staying. Apparently you can crash at SLP, but it's kind of "your not supposed to, but no one cares" thing. Also, it's been said you should be armed if staying at SLP. Not sure what to believe about SLP, but I wade in there all the time. Hope I helped.

Comment

Working...
                    X