Kid Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Trip

Took Cameron out for a quick trip to Jones.
    Cut one drift through the reefs and picked up 2 16" trout while laughing at Camo trying to cast with his zebco. He made a couple of casts about 30 feet. After about 10 casts he was done and broke out the net and paddle to play in the water. He was a great net man for me.
    After that drift we hit the north shoreline in search of a red. Saw one running some bait in a pocket and casted a top at him about 10 times before he blew up on it with a huge splash, but he missed. 2 casts later he slapped it again and missed, then Camo got hold of the trolling motor and ran us right into the pocket. We got back to the ramp about 8:00 and headed in.
    Great time out with the little man! Can't wait until he is about 8 and starts wading with me!!

sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

That's pretty cool Chip!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Good job taking the little man out.
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good job taking your kid fishing

Comment

Chip, good going. Noting better then spending time with your kids! Nice fish too.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Good deal man, i love seeing the little ones out there enjoying one of our favorite sports.

I still remember when my old man took me on my first wading trip when i was eight years old.
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
            X