468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor Lady Dies While Trying To Save Her Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Lady Dies While Trying To Save Her Baby!

So, I am watching the news and a story is unfolding before my eyes. Apparently a black lady wanted to adopt a child, but felt like stealing one would work out better for her. She procedes to go to a pediatrics office (where lots of babies are) where a new mother (white) has her three old baby and is about to take her in for a checkup, when such incident takes place. They POS baby stealing biotch gets into an argument with the lady about taking her baby and the lady pumps 6 rounds into the poor mother. The white lady chases after her punching her with 6 bullet holes in her and tries to get he baby back.

The scum (who has a male as an accomplice) escape with the baby, while the mother dies trying to save ther precious child. Last I heard, the cops caught one of them. I am sure you can find a more accurate and detailed story online but I just had to get this out there.

This just makes me sick..... This is exactly why my wife and I both carry handguns. She would of had a rude awakening or better yet a dirt nap.

So, my question is do you think Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton or any of the other POS - I need my reparations scum are going to show up and try and help this poor (white) dead ladies family get justice?

Nope....
    KEEP IT WET..

Saw it last night too, so sad! To think the lady that shot & killed that poor mother ruined 2 families with her insane actions. The lady that shot the mom 7+ times then ran over her as they fled away has 3 kids of her own. Now their momma because she wanted a 4th kid will be locked away.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
      I say put her down and let the kids go on with there lives. No need to worry about visiting her in Huntsville. Another thing is why does CPS still have the baby. Give hime back to his dad for crying out loud.
      The Dad was not on the birth certificate. They are only doing their jobs making sure he is the Dad. The baby & him are expected be be re-united today.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Sickening situation.

Gc13, I see where you're coming from on this. However, the vast majority of people (White, Black, Brown, etc) do not want someone like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, LULAC, La Raza, or any other civil rights organization speaking for them. The only reason AS and JJ were able to stir the pot in Florida is because Trayvon's parents allowed them to. God forbid my family being in the same situation and have a bunch of Hispanic rights groups knocking on our front door. I would shut that sh*t down publicly and send those hatemongering leechs down the road.

Comment

Working...
        X