Low tonight....64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low tonight....64

and winds nw at 5, moon at 58%. Think I'm gonna go stick a few tonight.

Sounds like very pleasant conditions! Let us know how you do...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Sounds great.
      I was looking at the moon and the winds last night and thinking to myself,
      "What a glorious weekend it is going to be for hunting fish in the shallows".
      I am guaranteeing a 2 man limit me and my party.
      Plan to shoot a little video and make a full report on Fri and Sat nights.

Gig 'em Aggies!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Good luck to both of yall. I need to get out a stick a few flounder here soon

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
          Sounds great.

Gig 'em Aggies!
          Video would be great. There are only a few on youtube. Post up when you got it!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
            Sounds great.

Gig 'em Aggies!
            I might hop on Saturday night and see what this boat gigging is all about.
            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I really need to get back out and stick some. It has been years, but I now have the lights and generator, so I am going to have to get out there soon.
              Good Luck!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
              X