Question For The Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question For The Group

So, if Romney likes his dog in a kennel and straped to the roof when vacationing......how does Barry like his dog?

Fist bumping him, like he's actually black. "Yo Dawg!"
    Click image for larger version

Name:	obama_fist_bump_0605.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	556602
    What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Bo-B-Q'd. He ate dog when a kid in Indonesia per his latest racially biased BS book.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by WadinMoron View Post
        Fist bumping him, like he's actually black. "Yo Dawg!"
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]19546[/ATTACH]
        I'd fist bump rather than bumpin uglies with her-ewww stanky.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          I'd fist bump rather than bumpin uglies with her-ewww stanky.
          Good point. You just know she's terrible in the sack...and that's besides that fat nasty *** of hers.
          What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            Bo-B-Q'd. He ate dog when a kid in Indonesia
            You nailed!!! Bo-B-Q

Comment

The Dems are freaking out over it! LMFAO!! Funny everbody bought the book but nobody read it,What a bunch of dumb azzes!.......................Dont eat ma dog!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Bouy:

I heard for Chinese he likes Chow Chow Mein, then German Shepherd Pie, Poodle Noodles and Shih Tzuey and let's not forget one of his favs: weiner dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                  So, if Romney likes his dog in a kennel and straped to the roof when vacationing......how does Barry like his dog?
                  running scared!
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                  X