Foreverlast g2 pliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreverlast g2 pliers

I have had my pliers for around 4 months and so far they have worked flawlessly. They cut braid with ease and does not fray. I would recommend they to anybody that wants a nice pair of pliers and does not want to brake the bank

Thanks for the info. I've been wanting to try some out but hesitant to pull the trigger.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I've had mine for almost a year and lov'em.The split ring rust all to heck but hasn't rusted into yet.The best plier out there IMO.
      Attached Files
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

The only prob was oxidation on the split ring. Thats a easy fix. when i first got mine i went ahead and changed mine to a stainless ring.

Comment

Muddskipper turned me on to these pliers, they are great pliers for the money !

http://www.boomerangfishing.com/product/BRAIDPROPLIERS1/BRAID-PRO-PLIERS-ANODIZED-ALUMINUM-TUNGSTEN-CUTTERS-CUTS-BRAIDED-LINE.html

http://www.boomerangfishing.com/product/BRAIDPROPLIERS2/BRAID-PRO-PLIERS-ANODIZED-ALUMINUM-TUNGSTEN-CUTTERS-CUTS-BRAIDED-LINE.html
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The ones from boomerangfishing are very good, had mine for a couple years now and they are still in great shape.
            They have a booth at the boat show.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
              I've had mine for almost a year and lov'em.The split ring rust all to heck but hasn't rusted into yet.The best plier out there IMO.
              I must have them soon, Academy here I come!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
              X