Emb 5-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emb 5-29

Today I had the pleasure of fishing with Alex ( TTU Wader). I believe its only the second time he's fished down here and I think he has fallen in love with the place. Wait till the fishing gets really good. We caught around 25 trout, with 14 keepers to 24". Most of them were caught on plum devil eyes and mardi-gras paddle tails.
    Attached Files

Nice haul!!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Now thats a good way to help get on plane...
      NoBama

Comment

Nice catchin' Guys....I will be down there for a weekend in July for my second trip down. I can't wait!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Had a great time Steve. Really learned allot that day. I need to make a trip to academy and get me some of those mardi gras paddle tails haha

Comment

nice job guys.
            michelle

Comment

Good looking mess of fish. Thanks for the report

Comment

Great Job Steve...looks like your on them a usual...Keep up the good fishing.

Comment

good job yall.congrats
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks, we had a great time, Almost perfect weather for fishing this weekend. I went back there Sunday looking for reds. Must of caught a dozen or so in knee deep water over grass, but most were a little undersized. Started off catching them on topwaters, but was getting a lot of blowups, but no hook-ups. Switch over to a Catch 2000, which works great over the grass, and caught some on that. I would twich it a few times, and pause it,most of the bites came on the pause. The highlight of the day was when a huge wake came up behind it, blasted it and took off running. That fish turn out to be a fat 25" trout that went 5.8 lbs........Alex, all the fish came around that pothole we found.

Comment

I can go after work this week...hint,hint,

Comment

YEH YEH What sneek said.
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

my hitchhikers in the air for 2morrow evening
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Glad you found them Steve. I'm pretty sure those fish I caught there were holding around that hole too.

Comment

Working...
                            X