Photo of Zimmerman's Head after Trayvon Martin alledgedly attacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo of Zimmerman's Head after Trayvon Martin alledgedly attacked

Attached is a picture of George Zimmerman's head 3 minutes after the shooting of Trayvon Martin. It does not look self-inflicted and appears not to be the dye from "Skittles". Looks like George will be free after his Biased Media trial for 2nd Degree Murder-especially since the Florida Jury couldn't even convict Casey Anthony and she was likely as guilty as OJ for real murder.

Question 1: If the tables were turned, do you think Sharpton, SJL, Jesse Jackson, Obama and the New Black Panther Party would demand Trayvon be tried for murder and put a bounty on his head?

Question 2: Do you think Obama would have said if he had a son he'd look just like Trayvon if Trayvon was the shooter?

Question 3: Do you think Obama is a racist pig for making such ignorant remarks basically saying Zimmerman was guilty before the facts were in and also bear in mind Obama has a Law degree and is supposed to know that you are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?

IMO, this whole thing was a racist attempt by certain members and groups of the Black Community to create a schism in race relations and for personal gain (Obama, SJL, Sharpton and Jackson).
    Attached Files
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Obama is in political trouble and he HAS to have his block vote base rallied or he stands no chance of being elected. This is one way to do that.

Comment

Robalo, why no outcry over the white lady that was gun downed earlier this week near Conroe by some black lady then ran over for her infant child! Media bias!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Because the killer had a miscarriage and folks feel sorry for her? NOPE. Because she was merely being adoptive? NOPE.

Because they are racist, shiftless, worthless, two-faced Pieces of **** that ought to be shot themselves? YES.

Because SJL, Obama, Jackson and Sharpton are nothing but racist pigs and riot inciters that should be sent to prison or back to some other country where they can fit in more comfortably-say Kenya maybe or better yet, Somalia-they can take my boat? YES.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Self Defense, All Ihave to say on the subject.
          Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
          (AKA Evans Marine Services)
          4340 19th St.
          Bacliff, Texas 77518
          http://evansmarine.net
          http://boatwerxtx.com
          main@boatwerxtx.com
          281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Next we will hear that the picture was faked or not Zimmerman, even though is has been vetted and proven to be true and of Zimmerman. Sheeit, it wouldn't surprise me if Obama even makes such a statement-the racist pig he is.

Comment

I don't think Zimmerman is guilty of murder...they should have charged him with manslaughter...and ill bet know body will agree with me..

Comment

Originally posted by castaway300 View Post
                I don't think Zimmerman is guilty of murder...they should have charged him with manslaughter...and ill bet know body will agree with me..
                If he had no criminal past maybe? Just asking or thinking that may have something to do with level of charges.

I think he should be set free, self defense.

Comment

Until the trial and outcome, he is not guilty of anything. Only God and, of course, the NBPP, SJL, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, OBAMA and the black protesters know the truth-just ask any one of them, but I bet the only one that counts doesn't answer-GOD-the rest are scumbag rabble rousers that should be ashamed of themselves and apologize to the WHITE COMMUNITY and the WORLD for being a bunch of RACIST PRICKS!!!

Like pointed out by WestEndAngler above, where are the RACIST PIGS when the white mother was MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD AND HER CHILD TAKEN BY A BLACK LADY? Where's Quanell X and the Black Preachers? Why aren't they getting a fund up to support the child?

Gee, why isn't the husband of the murdered mother trademarking his dead wife's name for the sake of making money off her like Trayvon Martin's fine, upstanding parents? Don't any of you all know someone that was killed and their family trademarked the victim's name? If you do, I feel sorry for the victim, but I would spit on their family for being scum, low-life, greedy dirtbags and likely the victim was better off not seeing how greedy their family is. If my family ever did anything like the Martin's, I would hope they burn in hell forever. But my family is not a bunch of greedy jerks looking for a quick buck-my family believes you work for what you get and live off your own resources and are rewarded for years of long, hard effort and work.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    If he had no criminal past maybe? Just asking or thinking that may have something to do with level of charges.

I think he should be set free, self defense.
                    So you think its ok for you as a private citizen to chase down somebody and when they try to defend themselfs...shoot them

Comment

Dont get me wrong...im all about self defense... and the right to bear arms...you break into my home, steal from me..one of is going home in a body bag...but in this case Zimmerman didnt have the right to chase this kid..and was told not to by 911 operator..
                      what about the kids right to defend himself ? you pin me in a corner and i will fight...the only difference is i carry and will use it to defend myself...

Comment

So you think its ok for you as a private citizen to chase down somebody and when they try to defend themselfs...shoot them
                        Sure

Comment

Worked for Mr. Joe Horn. God bless him.

I bet the dead thieves Joe took care of wished they worked for money now instead of preying on others that do work-don't ya think?

Also who said he "chased" the kid? I understood he followed the kid-there is a difference between being "chased" and being "watched and followed". I watched and followed some creepy looking person in my gated condos and had my 9 mm locked and loaded and was ready to shoot if I felt needed to defend life or property-he didn't live there, it was late at night and he was walking near the parked cars, so I went inside and got my gun and watched the person with my gun in hand at my side-he went into someone's condo and was a visitor but I was ready for him if he wasn't. Should I call 911 everty time I see a suspicious person-NO, but I should be aware and ready-and I aint the Neighborhood Watch captain-George Zimmerman was!! Are you? WWYD?
                          Last edited by Robalo; April 20, 2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                              Yes.
                              X100
                              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                              X