5/29 Dink Patrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/29 Dink Patrol

Well we ran all over west bay today looking for better fish but it didn't matter where we stopped we caught dinks. Not just a few dinks a lot of dink all of them 14 1/2 to 14 3/4. We did get a late start but I'd have thought we'd have caught a few keeps. Still had a blast and caught a bunch of fish, so this guy is not complaining one bit as I could have been at work.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

I don't mind catching dinks. It's a lot of fun when you catch lots of them.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

So they're all still the same size? At least you still caught some fish.
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

At least you caught something.
        A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

We did hit some birds on the way in but found only gafftops and ladyfish in them. The water was getting really tore up, but should calm down some once the wind makes up its mind which direction to blow.
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

At least you got to wet a line

Comment

Thanks BH.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I have a fish stretching device that I will loan you next time. It sure comes in handy on days like that.

Comment

better than working thats for sure.get em next time
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report, that bay is loaded up with those little guys right now.
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                    X