what about trout point flats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what about trout point flats?

has anybody fished here? if so do any good?
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Where the heck is that at?

I've never even heard of that place before.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Yeah, I'm not familiar with that name...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Me neither and I been fishing G Bay since 70s. Maybe it's like my "Redfish Hole" or "Martha's Spot"-just someone named it that-Martha's spot is the reef off the Tiki Channel between ICW and Tiki on east side of channel to Tiki-I named it that after I saw Martha and her hubby always fishing it and she gave me reports on how they did-darn good spot-they used to have a place in Tiki.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Comment

C'mon.....

It's located by the windmill, next to the duck blind you bunch a knuckleheads!

Only the hottest spot in the G Bay complex. We whackem there on a regular basis. Legendary I tell you!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Windmill, my arse

Callin BS on FoF. It's 30 feet from the crabtrap and near the place where JT's power pole and Muddskipper's anchor is.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                Callin BS on FoF. It's 30 feet from the crabtrap and near the place where JT's power pole and Muddskipper's anchor is.

Thats my second favorite place!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

its around willies head.look at a map.
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Great, another place to figure out how to get there and find the fish. Thanks!

Seriously, if there is such a place, let me know.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Willie's Head?

Ok...i'm confused. This is either a joke or i'm totally unfamiliar with it and never heard of it.

Maybe some of these old timers can chime in here....

What bay system is this in?
                      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

willies head island

willies head is off smith pt. trout point flats is a little north. gps according to hook and line after ike edition is 29 32.861 94 47.295
                        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                        X