468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns-they're not just for breakfast anymore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns-they're not just for breakfast anymore!

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?' The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'

The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' He promptly replied, 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun.'

Beware the man who only carries one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!

But wait, there's more!

I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said, 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' To which I said, "Of course it is loaded, it can't work without bullets!" She then asked, "Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?" My reply was, "No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too."

I suggest we close the borders north and south of the USA and also two more-one on the East Coast-called Washington DC and one on the West Coast called California.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Have you seen the sign that says "Warning: Due to the high cost of ammunition, we can no longer afford to fire a warning shot".
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
      Have you seen the sign that says "Warning: Due to the high cost of ammunition, we can no longer afford to fire a warning shot".

I like it!! Maybe Zimmerman saw that sign?
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

i heard that!
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Warning shots are for the movies

Comment

"Tresspassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."
            "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

We dont dial 911!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Keep honking, I'm reloading!!!

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
                InKed Angler