X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our tax dollars...

Hard at work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2kGPdxkofo
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Ridiculous!!! And a person such as my mother who is disabled, was turned down repeatedly for 5 YEARS had to fight and lawyer up for just to get Social Security!!!

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
    InKed Angler

Comment

Yes it is ridiculous-those folks should be forced to work if able and capable. Only the people that are truly disabled should qualify, but this Administration wants the voter support from scumbag welfare crooks as part of their targeted Voter Bloc.

It is shameful that truly disabled people have such a hard time obtaining SSI disability when some scumbag admits he is able to work, hasn't in a decade and makes such a racist comment that he deserves the money because his family history had slavery. Likely his great, great, great grandfather was a slave in Africa to another tribe-farging POS oughta be shot in the haid. No one OWES him anything but a piece of lead in his head or a shoe up his azz making him work. The other low-life POS said his prison record made it hard to find a job-who's GD choice was it to go break the law ya dumbazz mofo? Maybe we should round folks like the ones in the vid and tell them work or die-make a choice-I'd gladly be the executioner.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

AGREED!!! My best friend's mom lost her job a few years ago. While waiting to get hired back on during the school year, she took on a low paying job (all she could find). She then set aside her pride and went to the welfare office to apply for whatever assistance available during this struggle. She honestly made a little over $30 more than the required maximum than you can make and was turned down. And she was STRUGGLING!!!! Before leaving the office the lady said "mam, I shouldn't tell you this, but you HAVE to lie next time you apply to receive assistance". Now isn't that some BS?

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
        InKed Angler

Comment

Don't that make you all warm and fuzzy knowing yout tax dollars are going to such a good cause? Trillions of them warm and fuzzys!!

Comment

Working...
          X