Rod building vidieos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod building vidieos

Starten to ramp up for my first build....The internet is loaded with Rod Building topics! I watched 3 hrs worth yesterday and didnt scratch the surface of whats out there & to top it off if your any kinda doit yerselfer this may be right up your alley! Ill just have to order a few things and get started.wish me luck!!
    West Bay Sensai...

Id sure thank ya bro,The wrapping table will be a big part of the equiptment,It dont have to be one of those speedy ones. But what the heck why not! Appreciate it Pablo!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Rollo,
      We will be at Tails & Tunes this weekend. I will have my equipment there to demonstrate anything you might want to see. If you cant make it to the show, feel free to call me and I can walk you thru any parts of your build. 281-507-5519

Also, if anyone places an order for components before Thursday afternoon, I can bring them out to T&T and save you any shipping charges!!! We will be there 12-9 Fri & 9-9 Sat.

Thanks
      Shawn

Comment

Shawn, hope to see you there and would enjoy some actual hands on advice,Thank You!!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Roland go old school on your first build use a chair with the tips on it or a large cardboard box with a V cut into each end to hold the blank while you turn it and use an old book like a dictionary to keep the thread taught while wrapping.

Just messing with you but that's how I learned when I was about 10 years old, too poor to buy a rod wrapping setup back then.

Good luck I have faith in you.
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
          X